Voiced by Amazon Polly
Long Island Assets Limited - Scam Exposed!
On the 2nd December 2016 Secure Platform Funding Exposed and Broadcast full details of Scammers who had Hijacked Menlo Investments Limited in the UK. Our hope was that exposing full details of this scam would save numerous more customers from getting ripped off and their money stolen. It seems our article on Menlo Investments had the desired effect and stopped the scammers in their tracks!
Unfortunately on the 7th December 2016 the scammers moved their operation from Menlo Investments which Secure Platform Funding exposed to a new company Long Island Assets Limited in the UK.
The Menlo Investment Scam and the Long Island Asset Scam are identical. The scammers just changed a few subtle details but are using the exact same modus operandi. So here are a few highlights for the Long Island Assets Limited scam:
- We exposed Menlo Investment on the 2nd December 2016, 5 days later the internet domain name longislandassets.co.uk was registered to the same address, using the same domain registry company and the same name servers! (See below)
2. The physical address for Long Island Assets Limited is the same as Menlo Investments Limited on all documentation.
3. The Long Island Assets Limited Invoice asking clients to pay fees for the issuance of a Bank Guarantee or Standby Letter of Credit directs payments to the exact same Malaysian Bank, using the exact same Swift codes as Menlo Investments did!
4. The Invoice for payment of fees does not ask you to pay Long Island Assets Limited, it gets you to pay a completely different company in Malaysia, just like Menlo Investments did!
5. The Long Island Assets Limited Refund Undertaking Document is identical to Menlo Investments, in the exact same format, all they did was change the Notary and the Bank Officer names and change the name of the bank account your funds get paid to. See the examples below...
Long Island Assets Refund Undertaking Signatures & Bank Account
Menlo Investments Refund Undertakings Signatures & Bank Account
6. Companieshouse.gov.uk confirms the Company Capital for Long Island Assets Limited is only 5 Million Pounds. So they cant issue a BG or SBLC greater than 5M because that is all the capital they have!
7. Allen Labor is listed as the Notary who signed and witnessed the Long Island Assets Limited Refund Undertaking (see above) on the 29th December 2016. But on the 29th December Allen Labor was no longer listed as a licensed Notary in the UK because as the Notaries Clerk to the Registrar confirms below.... Allen Labor died on the 18th October 2011. So with 100% certainty the documents provided by Long Island Assets Limited are fraudulent!
8. Ask yourself one simple question.... Why is a company Long Island Assets Limited located in the Barclays Bank building, listed an associated subsidiary company to Barclays, issuing instruments from HSBC and getting you to pay your fees to CIMB Bank in Malaysia! Answer: Because its fraud!
The bottom line is Long Island Assets Limited is a legitimate UK company that like Menlo investments has had its identity hijacked by scammers so they can rip off of a stream from innocent customers. Long Island Assets Limited does not have the financial capacity to issue financial instruments and the documents being produced by the scammers using this companies identity are confirmed as false and fraudulent. If you know any one who is intending to buy Bank Guarantees (BG), Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) or any other financial instruments from Long Island Assets Limited, tell them to avoid them like at all costs!
IMPORTANT: Discover the Private Placement Program which has earned Investors an Average of 60% per Month Return!
- 100% Capital Protected
- $100K Euro Minimum Deposit
- Successfully Operating since 2008
- Guaranteed 10% Return per Month
- Regulated European Fund
- Withdraw All Funds with 14 Days Notice