The Old Scammer Suck You In with a Cheap Price Technique
This email template (below) and variations of it have Scammed Millions of Dollars from clients who have been sucked in by Cheap Lease Prices, Cheap Deposit Rates and Pretend Security Undertakings.
Secure Platform Funding is the ONLY company in the industry that educates customers about the methods industry scammers try and use to steal your money. We also actively expose scammers and publish a Banned Providers List here.
The email below is a template scammers regularly use. We wanted to publish the scammer template to make you aware of it and also to educate you why its a complete fraud!
- Lease Fee - The lease prices listed of 1%, 2% and 3% are laughable! Just seeing those prices tells you this is bullshit! Those prices are so far below real market rates no one on the planet could deliver a "real" instrument for anything even close to that price.
- Deposit Fee - The deposit amount is WRONG! "The Lessee will make payment by direct wire transfer into the Lessor’s provided bank coordinates for the receiving of the bank transmission/administrative charges the bank transmission/administrative fees for the Pre-Advice via Swift MT799 or BG/SBLC/DLC/LC via Swift MT700 or MT760 or both as the case maybe in the amount of Euro/USD XX,000.00. When you are asked by anyone for a 5 figure deposit to get a financial instrument..... RUN! The swift fees for delivering a 10M BG or SBLC are 6 figures NOT 5 figures! You CANNOT deliver a financial instrument over 10M for 5 figures! The scammers low ball the Deposit so you think your getting a bargain but the truth is all your getting is ripped off!
- Commission - The scammers suck greedy brokers in and get them promoting the scammer because the greedy broker thinks they can set their own commission level on the deal and get rich off you! The truth is the financial market authorities, banks and most countries governments have SUBSTAINTIAL legislation. laws, restrictions and penalties in place for ANYONE that tries to "price gouge" a deal. No real transaction can EVER have more than a 2% Broker fee attached to the whole deal otherwise the banks legal department will decline the transaction and refuse to process it.
- Corporate Refund Undertaking - Banks NEVER sign Third Party Client Contracts, NEVER EVER! "Lessor will issue a Notarized signed and sealed Corporate Refund Recourse Undertaking duly endorsed by the issuing bank". This is complete fraud and bullshit! Banks NEVER sign Client Refund Undertakings as their legal department will NEVER allow the bank to be involved in anything that could create potential liability for the bank.
So the next time you see an email like the one below, be smart, recognise it for what it is, and dont be sucked in!
You CAN complete REAL deals in the financial instruments industry, BUT you have to use REAL Providers and pay REAL Prices. In the genuine financial instruments market there is no cutting corners, there are NO cheap deals and there are NO bargains! The value of an asset is set by the market and the cost the bank charges to deliver it are set by the bank. Those rates are not subject to change and dont magically decrease because you fall on your knees and plead poverty. If your a serious investor and want to complete a REAL Deal, please contact us here.
Beware! Standard Scammer Email Example Below
Subject: Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN
We are Ready, Willing and Able to deliver bank instruments in the form of BG/SBLC/DLC/LC to your nominated bank coordinates strictly in adherence with the following set of procedures. Kindly review the procedures and inform on your readiness to proceed so that we are able to send our Deed of Agreement and other required contract documents.
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG) or Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) or Deferred / Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) or Letter of Credit (LC)
2. Total Face Value: Euro/USD/ 1,000,000.00 ñ Euro/USD 5,000,000,000.00
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Barclays Bank London, Standard Chartered Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt,
4. Age: One Year and One Day (With the option of Rolls and Extension)
5. Leasing Fee: Based on the Face Value of BG/SBLC/DLC/LC Plus (0.5% + X%) Commission.
1M ñ 100M: 3.0% + (0.5% + X%) = 3.5% + X%
101M ñ 999M: 2.0% + (0.5% + X%) = 2.5% + X%
1B ñ 5B: 1.0% + (0.5% + X%) = 1.5% + X%
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank Swift MT799 and/or MT760
7. Payment: MT103
8. Hard Copy: By Bank Bonded Courier within 7 banking days after delivery of Swift.
1. Lessor and Lessee execute, sign and initial this Deed of Agreement, which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract to be lodged by both parties for initiation of Swift Transmission.
2. Within three (3) banking days after both parties sign the Agreement, Lessor will issue a Notarized signed and sealed Corporate Refund Recourse Undertaking duly endorsed by the issuing bank to the Lessee guarantying to refund to the Lessee all cost incurred by Lessee as the transmission/administrative charges for the transmission of Pre-Advice via Swift MT799 or BG/SBLC/DLC/LC via Swift MT700 or MT760 or both after due execution of the contract and in case of failure on the Lessor ís side the Notarized signed and sealed Corporate Refund Recourse Undertaking guarantees that the Lessor refunds completely the transmission/administrative fees in addition to a the penalty for failure of performance being 1% of the total face value of BG/SBLC/DLC/LC.
3. Within three (3) working days after the Lessee receives contract documents including the invoice and refund undertaking from the Lessor, the Lessee will make payment by direct wire transfer into the Lessor ís provided bank cordinates for the receiving of the bank transmission/administrative charges the bank transmission/administrative fees for the Pre-Advice via Swift MT799 or BG/SBLC/DLC/LC via Swift MT700 or MT760 or both as the case maybe in the amount of Euro/USD XX,000.00.
4. Within two (2) banking days after confirmation of receipt of payment of the bank transmission/administrative fees charges for the BG/SBLC/DLC/LC via Swift MT700 or MT760 or Pre-Advice via Swift MT799 or both in Lessor ís bank account, the Lessor will deliver the Pre-Advice or BG/SBLC/DLC/LC via Bank to Bank confirmation of Swift MT799 or MT760 to the Lesseeís banker including the hard copy of the BG/SBLC/DLC/LC via bank bonded courier in Seven (7) banking days.
5. Lessee sends out leasing fees by Swift MT103 to the Lessor deducting the initially paid bank transmission/administrative fees and the brokers their commission fees (0.5 +X)% of total Face Value by wire transfer within thirty (30) days upon delivery, confirmation and verification of BG/SBLC/DLC/LC by MT760 in the Lesseeís nominated account and BG/SBLC/DLC/LC hard copy in the Lesseeís nominated bank.
6. Should the Lessee not deduct the bank transmission/administrative charges from leasing fees paid, the Lessor shall refund bank charges to Lessee by direct wire transfer within three (3) banking days upon payment of the leasing fees.
7. Any unauthorized calls by any party or its representative lawyers to probes or communication in an improper way to bank(s) in this transaction shall be prohibited and contract terminated.
Should the Lessee default to pay the leasing fees to the Lessor and the brokers commission fees as agreed after 30 banking days of confirmation of BG/SBLC/DLC/LC MT760 in lessee's bank account, Lessor will instruct the issuing bank to put a claim on the BG/SBLC/DLC/LC thereby forcing the Lessee's bankers to return the BG/SBLC/DLC/LC MT760 to the issuing Bank.